Thursday, January 27, 2011

"I Am Eisenstadt"

"I Am Eisenstadt"
Janet Donovan
 
Filmmakers Dan Mirvish and Eitan Gorlin (think Laurel and Hardy as politicos playing off of each other), who perpetuated a media hoax during the 2008 election campaign under the guise of political operatives and parlayed their experience into a book called “I Am Eisenstadt: One Man’s (Wildly Inappropriate) Adventures with the Last Republicans”, are  revving up their game. The book launch party in D.C. earlier this year was held at the home of Joe Lockhart, press secretary during the President Bill Clinton adminstration.

Gorlin, who was stranded in D.C. yesterday due to the snow storm, dished to Niteside about how their collabortion evolved.

“I wrote and directed a feature film set in Israel called 'The Holy Land,' which won the 2002 Grand Jury Prize at the Slamdance Film Festival, co-founded by Dan Mirvish,” he said.http://www.nbcwashington.com/blogs/niteside/I-Am-Eisenstadt--112532714.html