Thursday, April 19, 2012

Paul Wharton Style......"Pulling it All Together"



Photo credit: Neshan H. Naltchayan

Paul Wharton, ten year veteran multimedia beauty, fashion, and lifestyle expert officially launched his new show, Paul Wharton Style, airing on Sundays at noon starting April 15th 2012 on WDCW DC 50.

Former DC Housewives cast members and friends gathered to celebrate at Turnberry Tower in Arlington, Virginia - including Mary Amons, Lynda Erkiletian, Omarosa and Sister2Sister publisher Jamie Foster Brown. 

Omarosa (C)
Lynda Erkiletian with Paul
“Pulling it All Together”  will involve makeovers, beauty tips, cooking and how to obtain a spiritual connection with your mate.

"It was great to get a sneak peek of the HW's catching up.  Once I gave the host his proper hello I found lots of interesting people to talk to.   The rooms were filled with some of the best dressed beautiful men I'd seen gathered in years." Paul was in his glory and basking in the well deserved spot light! "  Lynda Erkiletian 

“This project has allowed me to exhale and find my own voice. I'm sharing experiences from the heart as authentically as I know how.  I hope that the people watching are encouraged to pursue their dreams just as I am pursuing mine,” Paul shared recently.

"A sparkling lineup is planned for this season" said Wharton.  "The View’s Sherri Shepherd, celebrity trainer Kacy Duke, Nigel Barker from America’s Next Top Model, former Real Housewives of New York stars Alex McCord and Simon Van Kempen, reality show star and West Coast Editor of ‘Reality Weekly’ magazine, Omarosa Manigault, international DJ
Sky Nellor, Million Dollar Listing New York star Ryan Serhart, the cast of The Real Housewives of DC, and Chef RJ Cooper of Rogue 24.  “I want the viewers of my new show to laugh and be entertained, but most importantly discover nuggets of inspiration through the stories of struggle and triumph that seem to unite my guests.”


"Paul's launch party for his new show was wonderful! Everything was absolutely perfect- the location, the people, the drinks, the food. And of course, like always, Paul looked great!" Erika Paola Gutierrez
A look inside the party: